I sent an item to mx123.com in good faith thinking that it might be a good company.It was worth a lot, and they claimed that it was damaged even though it wasn't.
I confronted them until Chris Janota finally answered.He admitted to me that the item was not damaged, and that they frauded me (although he was not so honest as to use the word fraud).These people are scam artists and frauds and they have the worst customer service that I have ever seen in my enter life.They have scammed countless numbers of people, and desperately need to be shut down.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, received late, problem with payment
- Preferred solution:
- This company should be shut down before they scam others. They are not an honest business in any way.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Disk Estimate
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "We found this company through homestars.com and after meeting with thepresident Tony Hellman, decided that based on what we had seen wewould use him to replace the flooring in our..."
- "I am very upset because I bought what I thought was a fully cooked rotisserie chicken and it is in fact, half raw. The meat around the bones is..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."